Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Day 6: Find a picture that inspires you


I am reading 'The Perks of being a Wallflower' and love the book.  I love the quote that is repeated throughout the book 'We are infinite.'  At first when I read it I didn't understand the quote and scanned my eyes by it but because of the repetition in the quote it made me start to think about the meaning more. 
     I think what it means is that there are moments in life where we feel untouchable and like we are at the top of the mountain or at a peak in our lives.  Those moments make us feel like we could live forever and could do anything. Also it makes me feel like the possibilities in life are 'infinite' and we have no limit unless we set ourselves one.
    This picture inspires me to keep going through the bad times and gives me hope that good will be coming soon and I will feel infinite again, and it will all be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment