Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Day 4: Find a picture that makes you smile


After looking through all the pictures on my phone there was no way I could pick one picture that made me laugh so I carefully picked pictures that cheer me up.  
    My horse makes me laugh and I have quite a few pictures of my horse that make me laugh so the first picture was just one that makes me laugh as I always tease her like the younger sister I never had.   The second and third picture are photos I have had on my phone for ages but they make me laugh because I think they are really clever and they just make me smile at the idea of a dog blowing a candle out and rice men having a laugh in a bath. The fourth is a song some of you may have heard of but I think it is hilarious and the picture just reminds me of how crazy the song is and how you should always try and be crazy in life.
    This collage makes me smile (and laugh) as it reminds me of the great things in life and gives me hope that life can be great as long as you remember to smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment