Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Day 1: Put a quote to a picture you've taken



I took this picture while I was down at Mersea in the summer.  My cousin and I went out one evening and thought we would get a picture walking along the jetty.  I thought the quote goes well as it is one of my favourite quotes.  It basically says that when you're at the end of your life looking back at it, it's not going to matter how long you lived for or how easily you got through life but how many good memories you have of it.  This pictures reminds me that we have to accept the bad times in life but live in the moment of the good ones and take it all in.  We have to try and capture them in our heads.  The view I had from standing on that jetty was really amazing and it reminded me that you don't always need to go to an exotic country to get a moment that takes your breath away.  It also reminds me of that whole holiday and captures all the amazing moments I had on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment